CASTING: Fabricators, Makers, Inventors & Tinkerers!
Do you work as a professional fabricator - turning designs into reality on a daily basis? Or do you create machines or prototypes in your spare time?
An award-winning production company is searching for companies or groups of friends who fabricate and design functional, physical products for work or for fun. We’re looking for inventors and makers who are tackling new projects on a weekly basis and troubleshooting challenges along the way. We want people who practice their passion whether it’s souping up a scooter their backyards, building intricate rube goldberg machines, or designing cutting-edge robots at work. If you’re proud of the cool sh*t that you do, then we want to hear from you!
We want hilarious, outgoing friends who are pumped to share their passion—whatever it is—with a TV audience. Whether you’re a master woodworker, machinist, or jack-of-all-trades designer then we want to hear from you!
To be considered please email email@example.com the following:
- Location (City, State):
- Contact info (email, phone numbers):
- Occupation (job & field):
- What do you do in your free time?
- Tell us about your fellow fabricators (friends or coworkers). What are their specialties and personalities?
- What kinds of projects do you and your group take on?
- A few recent pictures of yourself and your crew.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!