Casting for People Reclaiming their Lives after Criminal Charges or Allegations
New TV series will follow women, couples or families who are rebuilding their lives after a run-in with the law. Whether your husband was charged with a white collar crime or you found yourself in the midst of a legal battle, we're looking for people who came through the experience and are now rebuilding their life. This is the opportunity to be main, recurring talent in a series about your journey to reclaim your reputation.Has your experience made you a stronger person? Are you determined to get your life back to “normal?” Were you (or a family member) recently released from prison after serving sentence for a nonviolent offense? Did you lead a storybook life, only to have it shattered by a single mistake? Do you feel ostracized because of your criminal past, even though your debt to society has been paid?
An award-winning NYC television production company is searching for people affected by crime for a new docu-series concept. We are looking for dynamic characters – individuals, couples, or families – who want to share their untold true stories of life after crime. If you’re rebuilding your life after crime, we want to hear from you – what happened, how you’re doing now, what your plans are for the future, and how you plan to achieve them. You should be outspoken, well spoken and comfortable sharing your story on-camera.
To be considered please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Your Name:
- Location (City, State):
- Contact info (email, phone numbers):
- Briefly describe the way your life has been affected by crime, including any criminal charges and the results. What did you have in your life before the crime? What did you lose? What are you trying to get back? How is your life different?
- What is your current living and work situation?
- Please give us a nutshell description of your support system – family, friends, coworkers, etc.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your daily life.
- Why do you want to share your story?
- A few recent pictures of you.
We look forward to hearing from you!