TV Company looking for locally-owned, independent businesses located in strip malls!
Do you work in a strip mall or open-air shopping center? Are you and your neighbors outgoing personalities who share your daily successes & struggles?
An award-winning production company is developing a documentary TV special that will feature the stores, salons and other businesses located in a shared open-air shopping center. We are only interested in locations that are composed mostly of locally-owned, mom-and-pop shops, not national franchises. We want to find complexes with unique businesses and outgoing, passionate occupants who are excited to share their experiences. This project will highlight the successes and struggles of small business owners, within the backdrop of the iconic American strip mall. Whether you tend the local sports bar, run a video rental store, own a hair salon or something completely out-of-the-box, we want to hear from you! Are you and your neighbors big, fun personalities who are more like a family? If you’re friendly on both a personal and professional level, write to us now!
To be considered—or to nominate others—please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Your full name and contact info (personal number, personal email)
• Name of your business and contact info (address, phone number, email, website, if applicable)
• Tell us about yourself.
• Tell us about your business: what do you do, who do you work with, etc.
• What is the rest of the shopping center like? How many businesses? How do you interact with the other businesses (socially and/or professionally)?
• Please send us some photos of yourself, your coworkers, and your business. Social media or website links are great!
The more information you can send us, the better!
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.