Searching for WOMEN in Military Communities (Nationwide)
An award-winning production company has been commissioned by a major television network to develop a documentary series following the lives of women in a military community.
We are seeking female service members, military spouses, or caregivers who are interested in sharing their experience with a national audience. We are interested in finding a diverse group of women who are willing to share their daily struggles, joys, and sacrifices of being in an active duty service family.
1. Your name, location, contact information (phone numbers, social media links)
2. Your connection to the military: are you or your spouse enlisted? What branch/rank?
3. Give us a brief summary of yourself and your family unit
4. What is your community like? What is unique about you, your family, and/or your community that people would be interested to know?
5. Why are you interested in sharing your story?
6. Please send us some photos of yourself + your family.
We look forward to hearing from you!