CASTING: Young Adults with Family Formerly Connected to the Drug Trade
An award-winning television production company and a major cable network are teaming up to create a new docu-series that will feature young adults who have been affected by their family’s association with the international drug trade. This series will follow young adults as they create their own identities outside of their family’s reputation.
We’re looking for outgoing, bold, and dynamic voices who are eager to share their journeys, from the struggles to the good times, with a TV audience.
If you’re interested in participating this project, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Location (City/State):
- Contact Information (email/phone):
- Tell us about yourself. Please provide a brief bio.
- Tell us about your family.
- How does your family’s former affiliation with drug trade affect your everyday life?
- Please describe your experiences.
- What challenges do you face in your everyday life?
- In what ways are you overcoming or challenging your family’s background?
- Describe your social circle. What are common misconceptions about you?
- What do you wish people knew?
Please include RECENT photos of yourself. Please include links to any social media accounts [Twitter, Instagram, Facebook].